Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bears 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
I bet the Eagles drop 1 of 2 of those games. The Eagles are worse than we are which is hard to believe.

I think you'd be hard pressed to find a team playing worse than us right now. Especially defensively

glimmerman

Reaction score
Lmao. Dropped right in now. Could have never been throw during the game when it counted. This is laughable. Points will be closer than the game. JJ will say we barely won. Organization is a joke. We let this team beat us after the first drive. Bad. This is in the staff and players..

ultron

Reaction score
Friendly reminder that the missed 42 yd maher FG and the offsides on 3rd & 10 by DLaw where Trubisky threw the ball into the ground and instead of punting absolutely cost us this game. Not to mention absolute horrible field position for us and great field position all night for them.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Missed FG's are killing this team because they warm up way too late to mount a serious comeback attempt. This is all garbage time.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
It sucks I can’t enjoy the TD without worrying what Jerry will use it to justify.
I feel ya. This game got to a point where I started rooting for the bears. Once the outcome was decided, I wanted the whole thing to implode. Unfortunately we probably score again and Jerry will say we fought hard just need to get it going earlier. Will continue to say the team didn't quit

Status
Not open for further replies.