Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bears 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I blame Garrett for a lot, but I don’t blame him for this defense. Richard only lasted a short time in Seattle as the coordinator. He must be awful at calling the game and predicting the offense because most of the time no one is even in position to make a good stop, chasing every play.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Todd ArcherESPN Staff Writer

This is looking like the final loss of the Wade Phillips' era in 2010 – a 45-7 loss to the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field. The Cowboys' defense is doing absolutely nothing, giving up three touchdowns and a field goal in four straight drives after an opening possession interception. Jerry Jones doesn't want to make a coaching change. He might not have a choice now. Bears lead, 24-7 with 8:18 left in the third quarter.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Team has quit on the coach. The whole coaching staff needs to go. Moore included

Moore's play calling isn't the issue, the line can't block, either pass or run, the defense can't stop the run or defend the pass and the kicker can't make easy field goals.

Landry couldn't win with that....

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Not only does the entire coaching staff have to be replaced, the entire roster has to be revamped. The Smith and Lawerence contracts will haunt us for several years. I don’t have a problem with Zeke’s contract because he’s the best player in the team. I’ve been one of the biggest Dak supporters but he’s so inconsistent I see no way we can pay him $35 mil or more per season. He’s played great at times, but poorly at others. The entire defense has to be replaced. Overall, it’s just a pathetic disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.