Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bears 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They pay him and we lose any hope of a decent HC coming in here. Franchise him and let the new coach decide what to do.

Franchise him can I ask why?
To beat dead-beat defenses and fall apart against winning teams?
Pass both Garrett, and Prescott need to go after the season!!!

TheHerd

Reaction score
They pay him and we lose any hope of a decent HC coming in here. Franchise him and let the new coach decide what to do.
Can't disagree. I was so hopeful. Dak seemed to have "it". But he's regressing badly.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Can anyone give me a reason to watch anymore games this year? You watch sports for the competition and the determination. This team isn’t competitive because it has no determination. If the talent just sucked, that would be one thing. But it’s not even trying.
it's still entertaining :)

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Like his mentor Monte Kiffin.

An exposed dinosaur who's overstayed his welcome.
Long overdue......should’ve been gone when his daddy Kiffin left. I’m trying to remember was Kiffin this bad......it was so long ago I forget.....he was bad and outdated but I can’t remember if he was worse than Rod.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Troy just said why our defense sucks.
We don’t disguise anything. Just line up and beat your man.

this is why we have only created 5 turnovers all year.
Kris Richard made that work with multiple hall of famers, but not on this imperfect team. Rod Marinelli made his name off some hall of famers too. Both are only good with generational talent. I could call a D with the legion of boom or Urlacher on the team.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
This team is playing like they want Garrett to be fired or don't care about his job security as a Cowboys coach. Don't care what Cowboys reporters say about the players wanting to fight for Garrett.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Lol, I really should reconsider calling Jaylon one of my favorite current Cowboys. That jacket would match nicely with one of Zeke’s purses.
I’d reconsider it back on how awful he looks on the field week after week

ghst187

Reaction score
If Jerry doesn’t fire JG after this debacle, which is like the third in a row, then no fans will have a reason to even be curious to tune in for any more games this year.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Seriously do any of us really want them to come back here? Give Jerry an excuse to keep garret.

DFWJC

Reaction score
It’s not an excuse and can’t explain this garbage away, but the defense badly misses a HEALTHY Vander Esch

Status
Not open for further replies.