Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Again Moore called a bootleg.... Don't get anybody hurt, just line up and run it with Davis. Punt it if you don't convert

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If you knew you could run for 200 yards and are injured would you be happy?

Not sure Zeke could run for 200 even today. He can’t be thrilled watching Tony Pollard do his thing.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow, I just can't believe, I made a comment that is probably true, and so many want to cry about it....:lmao:

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Bears pulled their starters but we still have ours in there. Kind of dumb. Oh well. As long as nobody gets hurt

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Clearly has not been our best defensive game. A few things would have made it a lot better, especially if the two turnovers had not been taken away. But there is some concern about the run defense. If the offense can play like this, though, the defense doesn't have to be great on every drive.

I've been saying since the offseason that this team had some issues on the offensive side but that I could see them gelling and getting it together around midseason.. And that's what's happening.

The rookie TEs are getting experience, offensive line is coming together, Gallup is back, the rookie RB looks good, and Dak is getting in his groove.

We still have a really good offense,. Just started out slow in the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.