Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Needs more than "clear" to overturn the call on the field.
Needs "indisputable visual evidence".

Guess the NFL didn't like a blowout on a nationally televised game.
It actually does look like he might have re-established control, but then I doubt it when no one punched the ball and it basically falls on the ground. If he had control, it would not just be on the ground. It would have been moving in the same direction as the runner was falling.

Big_C_KU

Reaction score
Amazes how a RB regained possession while going to the ground when the ball was between their legs as they are laying on the ground. Did they regain possession with their legs?

Kingofholland

Reaction score
That was a BS overturn. You mean to tell me he lost the ball, restablished possession just in time for the knee to touch, then lost possession again? No way!

It was hard to see the ball from the angle they used to overturn it. I thought they would deem it inclusive because the ball moved several times from the angle on the right side.

J817

Reaction score
Dak's INT just deflated everything.

I watch NFL QBs throw interceptions every week (even the Josh Allens and the Arron Rodgers). If a team is deflated after an interception that says allot about the coaching, leadership and the team’s mindset. Why even bother watching this team play if they are deflated after an interception? Weak minded teams like that don’t win playoff games and SBS.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That INT before the half completely flipped the momentum.

Status
Not open for further replies.