Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
No one on the played “really well” in the first half. They got gashed by a one dimensional offense.
Sure the last 5 minutes weren't great but Chicago had 7 points until that time and with some penalties they had a pick and fumble overturned.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Whew, a little breathing room for now...

Good job offense.
I did not think the Fields kid could hurt us with his arm.
Guess I was wrong.

10/13 88 yards. Wouldn't call that hurting us with his arm. His legs... possibly, but Fowler lined up offsides and there was a hold on Parsons not called on 3rd and 4.

Maverick84

Reaction score
@Maverick84 I feel like this is a repeat of last week. Just like last week, we score right after I made that comment lol.
ok, new mission. I need you to ask if we're going to lose on a weekly basis from here on out. Failure to accomplish this will result in your banishment from this family forum.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Pollard is just well adapted to be that rotational back having done it all his life in college and the pros. He excels in that role.. Folks just need to chill on trying to change it.. Unlike some of these folks I like winning more than I like being right.. Pollard is ballin today.. but let's not forget this is a bottom 2 or 3 rush defense he's carving up. Not the Bucs or WFT front...

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Clark looking OK.

This team is going to be sick if Tyron Smith comes back anywhere near his former self.

Status
Not open for further replies.