Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bears pre game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayman70

Reaction score
A Charlie Brown Christmas is on tonight. I aint missing that lol. Gonna spend time with the little one watching that. I will check in every now and then and see what we are doing. It may not go very well considering who our HC AND DC is. Hoping for the best,planning for the worst.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
55-C3-AE78-EB70-4866-A5-CB-29-EB7664-C288.jpg

Cowboy-33

Reaction score
Why do they keep saying this is a must win on tv ... ratings I guess? As stated here - we can lose the next 2 and the win the division by winning the final 2

blueblood70

Reaction score
Going to be comical to see our fullback taking carries most of the night
actually covering 15 snaps pollard tpok wont be that difficult, I mean half were as a receiver half as a RB..im pretty sure a combo of Cobb/Austin/Olalwale can cover that..

Zeke hasn't missed a game dude to ijnjury and can carry a heavy load , now if he gets hurt that might be a problem..then yes it would be a bit hilarious but Olalwale a pretty good athlete , he can run every bit as effective as Rod Smith did, built about the same..

bark

Reaction score
If Zeke goes down tonight Garrett gets roasted..........again

DFWJC

Reaction score
Just plugged DLaw into my 20 team FFB league lineup
Gonna breakout of that sack slump
:flagwave:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tonight's X factor

Randall Cobb

He knows this Bears team and defense from his years with GB.

Look for huge game from him, or if they think that and game plan him, then someone else will get open. As in Cooper or even Austin, as he will get more snaps from no Pollard.

Status
Not open for further replies.