Game Day Cowboys vs Bengals 1st half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIFTS86

Reaction score
Man I did not this clinic coming. However it's not over yet. Go cowboys. This season has been fun. We deserve this after last year.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Some believe it's only great power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I've found. It's the small deeds of ordinary folk that keeps darkness at bay.

- locimus on Beasley

starfrombirth

Reaction score
Man... i worry when things seems this easy for us. We always seem to let up or go into some stupid prevent defense with half the game to go. I'm trying to enjoy this (and I'm happy ... I really am) but this team has such a history of letting these games slip away. Come on defense stay strong. Offense keep the pedal down. Go Cowboys!

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
I am sure the bears are in a situation where they would love to trade for an Eastern Illinois QB ..

:cool:

risco

Reaction score
I don't know about you guys and girls, but today, the play book seems to be expanded. At this point, if not, they need to give Dak the entire playbook- just saying.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
I think this is one of those Robert Griffin things at work here. Defenses adjust in the offseason and he's playing in Cleveland in two years.

Highly possible ;)

Right now I'm calling it a matt Cassel thing...take over for a top injured qb and come out with 1 good season

Status
Not open for further replies.