Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bengals 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
No they will not. They will be more constructive. Only you Dak haters will do as you usually do.
That's what you think.

I guess you didn't watch or read much this week.

Everyone besides a few fans here are over the Dak experiment. All they need to see is someone else playing well and it's going to cause drama.

They threw trash at the guy for crying out loud!

75boyz

Reaction score
OK dee, held em to 3. Keep up the balance run pass Moore.
O line keep blocking. As hoodie says, everybody do your job!

shabazz

Reaction score
It was ticky tacky IMO. Cooper Rush get the same call?

no way. What frustrated the hell out of Panther fans is that even a long time qb like Cam Newton would rarely get those calls from the refs. Usually qbs of his tenure get the benefit from the refs. cam got the hall beat out of him till the very end.

I really don’t know what criteria the refs choose to use. Dak gets those calls sometimes but he’s definitely not a sacred cow for the refs

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Good hold by the defense after the Bengals really shouldn't have gotten the chance for that FG in the first place.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Whenever I watch our offense with backups, it drives me nuts because that's what we should be running with Dak. Uptempo, quick passes. Instead when Dak is in, we revert back to the slow plays that never develop.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They are really splitting opportunities between Zeke and pollard. I’m not sure why they can’t just find more ways to play them together

Status
Not open for further replies.