***Cowboys vs bengals 1st half thread***

mldardy

Reaction score
ChldsPlay;4886083 said:
Can someone explain the spot after the penalty? Shouldn't the ball have been near the 45, not the 35?
Not for sure but I think it's the spot of the foul. It looked like Rom was sacked around the 20 so they give us 15 yards from the spot of the foul and an auto 1st down. I think.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
dadymat;4886061 said:
Harris should have caught it.

He hung the ball up high and it was under thrown. The DB was right in front of him. If he had caught it, it would have been a miracle catch.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Cincy's front 4 completely won on that last drive. Able to get pressure with only 3 and 4 DL. If that's our defense, the QB is sitting back there for 6 seconds...

DFWJC

Reaction score
I can't see the play from where I am, but that's disappointing if Harris could have fought for it and didn't. He almost always very physical.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
In hindsight Watt is turning out to be the better player but I get why they went for Smith.

Eddie

Reaction score
The magician needs a younger, and hotter sidekick.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Gameover;4886081 said:
romo's trash

He's not trash. But he has been off pretty much all day. The oline has given him decent protection, at least as compared to what we are used to seeing from them.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4886095 said:
He hung the ball up high and it was under thrown. The DB was right in front of him. If he had caught it, it would have been a miracle catch.

Miracle catch? It hit him in both hands.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cajuncowboy;4886095 said:

Yeah. That was a poor throw.

I'm sure that's one where he knows in advance that taking the shot downfield, even if it's low percentage, is still a smart play, given the clock and the fact that there's almost no downside for taking the chance.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Idgit;4886035 said:
Not a bottom line I'd agree with at all. I think it's been a great first half with two good teams playing hard.

The two ideas aren't mutually exclusive You can have a "great, enjoyable" first half and the offense can still play poorly.