Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bengals 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick

Reaction score
Imagine being a horrible QB and a horrible OC, but never questioning if you have a job or not...

Can't even blame Kellen... he played JJ beautifully.

Cmac

Reaction score
I’m getting a kick out of the people acting upset at Moore because they know they can’t admit Rush just isn’t nearly as good as Dak
Cooper is not that good to be a starter.....but in his defense.....KMoore calls foolhardy plays ALL the time.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Gimme another Micah sack or two and a loss. New coach, new QB, new sack record.

zeke21

Reaction score
I know it's fun to pike on zeke but seriously?? A slow pitch that the D has seen three times already? Zeke already being tackled as he secures the ball. Just dumb, dumb, duuuuuuumb play calling.

Adreme

Reaction score
Micah thinking 'Again?'

People will want to blame the defense but they've been on the field the entire second half.

At this point they have to be gassed. You just cannot do that many plays in a row as a pass rush and keep getting pressure.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I mean...how awesome would a strip sack from Parsons be right here. I don't think I'd be able to contain myself.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I'm thinking Cincy will tease us and convert a couple third downs just because this is the way.

Surfguy

Reaction score
this is like i'm in a house and michael meyers is in the next room. impending doom!

Status
Not open for further replies.