Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bengals 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

817Gill

Reaction score
Should be 17-0 possibly more. Regardless of how this season goes I think the penalty problem is too huge to ignore. You gotta let Mike go solely on that. He “focused” on it this offseason and has made zero improvement.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Jerry or MM, one of them has to swallow a $100K fine. The penalties things is getting ridiculous.

I know our guys have to take some of the blame and clean up their act, but the refs are coming to Cowboys games with a mind set to open 10 eyes on every tikky takk move to through flags ... You cannot tell me other teams are not doing similar things .. I mean come on man!!!!!!

Someone needs to put refs under pressure and call them out...

:cool:

JohnnyFlame

Reaction score
Need to turn it around this series. Play calling starting to look dumb. Defense taking stupid penalties. Get the mo back.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Probably too late to trade for Jimmy G. As good as this D is, we'll need a QB eventually. We don't have one on the team.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
“But Catch, Micah Parsons can’t hold up as a every down rusher.”

Just lol.

plymkr

Reaction score
Micah is in the running for one of best in the league, screw defense. He's MVP material

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Never rush the punter on 4th and 5 or less. Or jump offsides. Dumb *****

The tackle rocked back and the refs let him get away with it.. Lawrence reacted to the movement. D-linemen are taught to come across when the o-line moves to force the refs' hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.