Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bengals Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I just hope it will be entertaining. I think Cooper will push the ball down field.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score

in my opinion,we did that in Game1 , Top offense from 2021 , only team failed to score TD…2022

thats done , only way now is anything is gravy, personally I would be happy if we score more than 14 points.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I like pizza. Pizza is good. These Cowboys aren’t pizza. They’re just dough. Not even any cheese.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
I’m not expecting Prime Romo. But he did beat a good Minnesota team last season

The pessimist in me says that the Vikings game needs to be put context: we were on a 5 game winning streak, after a bye week (giving him extra QB1 reps) with Coop (and Cedric) and the Vike's didnt have the luxury of a full game tape to work on his game/ weaknesses.

Majic

Reaction score
Had a feeling all week that the DEF has a shocker tonight.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Every possession matters for the Bengals in this game. They need to have the mindset that they have to score every time they have the ball or risk finding themselves down 3 or even 6 to nothing.

Dallas will need to score at least 9 FGs to win this thing. C'mon BABY.........:flagwave:

Praxit

Reaction score
..well gents, let's hope for some miracle upset,

I'm not expecting a win, but perhaps tight game in the fight.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys!

giphy.gif
... a thousand words!

Carson

Reaction score
The pessimist in me says that the Vikings game needs to be put context: we were on a 5 game winning streak, after a bye week (giving him extra QB1 reps) with Coop (and Cedric) and the Vike's didnt have the luxury of a full game tape to work on his game/ weaknesses.
No for sure.

It just sucks quitting on a season in week 2

RS12

Reaction score
I believe the Cowboys will put Anthony Brown on Ja'Marr Chase and at some point during the game Chase and Burrow will come to blows on the sideline.
I believe the Cowboys are about to find out the meaning of a true number one receiver. Chase had a cat that ate the canary grin on his face the whole interview about this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.