Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bengals Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Just read someone on Twitter say the stadium will be empty. Wonder if that get's the Jones' attention?

Elusiv1

Reaction score
Don't look now but that Dolphins Ravens game is tied at 35 with under 6 minutes left in the 4th

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
Interest in the Cowboys is now at an all time low. And this is not just at the stadium or in Dallas it’s nationwide. People finally had enough of bad and mediocre.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Don't look now but that Dolphins Ravens game is tied at 35 with under 6 minutes left in the 4th
giving up 3 4t qtr TDs and now huge drive 1st and goal that will lead to loss or tie... is not the old raven's defense. thats bad if that were our D this place would be in frenzy.,.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Looks like we'll have OT in Baltimore. So much for getting to see the Cowboys close to the Bengals.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Go Cowboys! Wasn't expecting to be here today, but things worked out for me to watch the game today.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Good Afternoon Cowboys Fans! Here we go; looking for a miracle which requires a big showing by the defense and the running game with Rush not throwing picks and Kellen Moron recognizing the situation and play calling accordingly. Need to figure out how I can find an online streaming app so I can have my heartbroken live.

GO COWBOYS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.