Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please keep it within the guidelines. Do not start new threads during the game as they will be deleted.

Cowboy_Shawn

Reaction score
I hate that Escobar got hurt. These last two games would have been a perfect opportunity to take a long look at Escobar as the feature TE.

I'm appreciative of what Witten has done for the Cowboys but its time to start looking for other options to get more bang for our buck.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I'll be catching whatever they show of the game on Redzone.

Bluefin

Reaction score
Brad Sham just reported on 105.3 the Fan that Buffalo has mailed it in and that Mario Williams has succeeded in talking his way off the team.

He said that David Irving received more practice snaps this week than during his entire stint with the team this season. Irving will rotate between 3Tech and SDE and the coaches like him.

Jumbo NT Casey Walker (6-1, 340) is a space eater and not fleet of foot. I've wondered about this player for a while now, we've never had a Massive NT, even when running the 3-4 in years past. It takes a lot more than just size to play NT, so I'm interested to see if Walker shows any positives.

Per Jerry Jones: Walker's out of the mold of typical Rod Marinelli DL, be great if you get size and quickness, we'll see what he does. Can he rush up field like Marinelli demands while also being more stout against the run?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am seriously worried about winning these last two games. The potential of Moore providing a little life in the team and maybe stealing a game in Buffalo or the finale against what will be a mostly disinterested and satisfied bunch of Commanders.

Just two more weeks of losing. That's all I ask.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I hate that Escobar got hurt. These last two games would have been a perfect opportunity to take a long look at Escobar as the feature TE.

I'm appreciative of what Witten has done for the Cowboys but its time to start looking for other options to get more bang for our buck.

I honestly believe he'll end up being a pretty good player for someone it's a shame he never got a real opportunity but with Witten here most of us knew he wouldn't.

J_Allen

Reaction score
I have a terrible feeling that Buffalo might throw it away, but you just can't overstate how awful the Cowboys are.

I doubt we win with Rex Ryan wanting to make a statement in his first year in Buffalo. I don't see him mailing in any games.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
It has been such a crappy year that I'd prefer to win out. I know...shoot me for wanting to win :)

Status
Not open for further replies.