Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bills 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Rush four, soft zone. We give every QB in the league all day to pass and hope they will throw one to us on accident. We don't challenge receivers at all.

We should be able to rush 4 and win but we cant. Gotta send an extra man up the middle.

aria

Reaction score
So 15 minutes ago we went from defense is stepping up, Moore is calling plays, Garrett is coaching with more balls to we suck? LOL. Why is it every game some of you forget that the entire game is 60 minutes, not one series, not one quarter and not one half?

willia451

Reaction score
Need to do something on offense to get the crowd back in the game. Like right now.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
You mean because he led the league in carries every year he won the rushing title, played behind the best O line in the league in 2016, a top 5 O line in 2017, 2018 and the third best RB O line this year? Do you realize how many other RB’s would have had similar results under those circumstances? Barkley played behind one of the worst O lines last year and averaged more ypc.

Zeke is nothing but a punk diva bully and NO RB should be drafted as high as he was nor get the contract he did. Do you realize only one RB who has won the rushing title has won a SB in the past 20 years? Can you name me one game that we wouldn’t have won without Zeke this year? No, you can’t. I can name several where he was was shut down which shouldn’t happen when he demanded to be paid the best.
“You mean because he led the league in carries every year he won the rushing title“

What’s your point? He has a better rushing average than Emmitt. Being a workhorse back is a good thing, why are you trying to turn it into a negative? I’m not trying to come off like a d***, but you’re obsessed with Zeke dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.