Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bills 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
Byron Jones trying to take the ball instead of pushing the QB back and making the tackle- what a bunch of losers.
Can't blame Jones...he was never taught anything beyond basic NFL level football. None of them were except for those that are self-taught players like Sean Lee.

We haven't had a real Coach since Phillips.

CB61

Reaction score
That will Loom big if we actually had an offense that could go down and score and take advantage of them missing an extra point I mean I think we'll be all right in the second half but we got to get some things straightened out and we all know about halftime adjustments and the Dallas Cowboys........

MrMavsMan

Reaction score
Honestly I don't even get upset anymore. Red has sucked the life out of my love for the cowboys. Look at the turn around SF has had since getting an amazing coach. We have the talent, we don't' have the proper staff.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Sorry a pass to the rb. This is over. We get smoked like a turkey today. Disgusted.. The kicker is on our side. The refs are calling in our side. But Dak is in there side. What’s the odds he throws a pick here. Or now he takes the check downs and we get about 7 yards and punt..

Status
Not open for further replies.