Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bills 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shunpike

Reaction score
You could say alot went bad for the Bills too, missed FG, missed extra point, if they score a TD on their opening drive of the 2nd half game is over. FG or less and we could still find a way to win
Cowboys have a great offensive power. Even if Bills score Cowboys still are the favorites to win the game. Come on guys. Burn me if Cowboys lose but Cowboys will win.

mmohican29

Reaction score
I don't feel we are outcoached in this game. I feel outplayed.

This team just isn't very good, and someone mentioned the more "fight" they show the more mistakes they make missing tackles letting WR's break free.

The pass rush is a fail, and we don't blitz enough. The Run game is a complete mess with Zeke and Pollard rotation. Neither can get in rhythm.

It's just bad football overall. The players need to wake up and start making plays.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
An 8-3 team runs a flea-flicker to get its offense going. Us? We run deep routes against the blitz.

jokercard

Reaction score
Lose this game and I just cannot see the team bouncing back the remainder of the season. The coaching staff can’t motivate, pull together effective game plans, or adjust during the game itself. Players seem lost and disinterested.

morat1959

Reaction score
This game is the perfect example of Dak. The numbers look good. We’ve got over 200 yards of offense. Can you homers not see with your own eyes his deficiencies? This guy will never be a big time QB. Are you freakin blind or you just don’t know the game?

Cydios

Reaction score
every time Tony talks, I try clearing my throat. Anyone else?

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Hey guys, cool halftime entertainment.

The Dallas Cowboys, your leaders in multimedia content.

Valkyr

Reaction score
I just read the Ravens have scored 17 TDs in their last 24 drives, and no punts.

Man, can you imagine that here?

droopdog7

Reaction score
What are you talking about? They had first and 10 from the Bills 30 with 3 timeouts and didn’t take one shot at a pass in the end zone or towards the goal line..every thing was underneath to settle for the expected missed field goal
I’m pretty sure you’re misremembering. I think we had the ball at the 45 with under 30 seconds to go. Either way, too little time with too far to go.

Zman5

Reaction score
I'm not surprised our offense is struggling.

Sean McDermmit is a Jim Johnson (ex-Eagles) disciple. Jim Johnson's defense used to beat up JG's offense. Romo used to get killed playing against his aggressive blitz heavy defense.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.