Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills First Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

snadler

Reaction score
Today’s loss literally should just end their season, we know that they have no shot going on the road and winning a playoff game against a good team, year 30 now of same blank different season

Cowboys22

Reaction score
At this point, I wouldn’t blame Parsons if he went over the ref and knocked his *** out!

Pug4366

Reaction score
Fire McCarthy already. How did he not challenge that fumble? Is he watching the game?

Surfguy

Reaction score
I think their running back is actually square dancing around the cowboys there. skip to my lou my darling.

Bagman

Reaction score
Cowboy fans:

"The refs the refs the refs the refs The refs the refs the refs the refsThe refs the refs the refs the refsThe refs the refs the refs the refsThe refs the refs the refs the refs...."

Lol
You're a completely delusional person if you don't see one sided refereeing today

XXLMike

Reaction score
It was only a matter of time before somebody ran the ball straight down our throats.

Adreme

Reaction score
Miami gonna score 50 next week.
Miami will lose by 30. They play way too cute so when a team gets physical with them they get blown out. Its the reason the Bills were able to stomp them into the dirt.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
You knew they were going to run. What was DQ doing all week? Does he just ignore all the talk? I mean really this dude is so overrated.

kevm3

Reaction score
This crap is rigged
It's clear as day it is

They call ticky tack holds for the Bills but somehow miss the nonstop hold on Parsons. They give them a generous spot on a run for a first down. They miss a turnover for us, which ultimately is on sleepwalking Mike. It's clear the refs are told to 'assist' the Bills.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Going take a Herculean performance from Dak in the second half for this to be a competitive because we all now they’re about to score a td here

Status
Not open for further replies.