Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills First Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adreme

Reaction score
Another 5th seed, wildcard win and divisional round loss coming up. And big extensions for McCarthy and Dak :facepalm:
My hope, and I cannot cheer for this loud enough, will be for either the 6 or 7 seed to win a game so that its not the 49ers AGAIN in the divisional round.

mardwin

Reaction score
Clark is useless, never makes a tackle behind the line scrimmage, but since our depth suck this dude has to be on the field.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
My fears about this game confirmed….brutal. Too many brushed the bills off because of their record

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I hope Quinn is just as embarrassed watching his defense as we are. This is a result of his talents and efforts and right now I’m not seeing anything that tells me he prepared for this game.

I mean a challenged fumble and it could be 10-14 but I also understand your point. This game was also decided a week ago.

Jipper

Reaction score
We’re done tonight guys; this is such typical Dallas: we lose, Philly will win, we get injured bad; it’s just the norm…it’s ok I’m at peace with jr

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
Our run defense is just terrible today. Yes, the refs absolutely SUCK, but our D is tackling poorly.

TheHerd

Reaction score
What else can you say but embarrassing? Not tough enough, not physical enough. A preview of what will happen in the playoffs. Two and done at best.
One win, then done. Hard to imagine losing to a South team. I suppose if we play like this we could lose

Status
Not open for further replies.