Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills First Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I really don’t like all the MVP talk. I really don’t like all the this feels different talk. This team is soft and will be the laughing stock of the league in a few hours. Gonna get blown out by Detroit too.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
This is embarrassing!
Yes, but let's be real - Buffalo has only one way to the playoffs, not just the division title, the playoffs.

They are desperate, they're playing as hard as they can, there's no tomorrow. Few teams can beat a team playing like that.

Dallas is no exception.

Bet you a dollar to a donut Buffalo loses to the Chargers next week,

Bagman

Reaction score
We all knew that Dallas wasn't going to win the division, Eagles have too easy a late schedule, Dallas' too tough.

We have a road game next week again against a team that put up 70 pts earlier this year.

Followed by a visit from Detroit, Goff put up 5 passing tds today.

Dallas will be at New Orleans in the first round, and lose.

You heard it here first
Good. It saves you some time watching it all unfold. Congrats

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Just embarrasing! All the Talk will be how Cowboys cant win on the road and will be one in done on wild card weekend and how Josh will be MVP

Creeper

Reaction score
The Cowboys defensive line is too small without Hankins. On that goal line stand they had Odighizuwa in at DT.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Its incredible how consistent this team is - look good during the regular season but come the end of the year/ playoffs - they always fold ugly.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I hope Quinn takes whatever HC gig he’s offered in the offseason.
Right I mean I don't know why people just keep acting like they just shut people down if they don't get turnovers they get boat raced down the field they don't stop anyone of significance when they don't get turnovers they literally depend on turnovers I've been saying that for weeks

Mannix

Reaction score
I knew with 10000% certainty that our offense today would be run in a 7-8 yard window...Dak and the WR's play like Cigar Store Indians on the road.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think I've seen this movie before. Beat the easy teams lose the good ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.