Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills First Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigE79

Reaction score
I really don’t like all the MVP talk. I really don’t like all the this feels different talk. This team is soft and will be the laughing stock of the league in a few hours. Gonna get blown out by Detroit too.
We're playing them at home, we'll win that game

Trajan

Reaction score
Sounds like I picked a good day to do some work I’m behind on rather than watch the game.

WTtoolman

Reaction score
They've gifted them with BS penalties, and no challenge on the fumble. Literally unbelievable. Is this what home field advantage consists of??

Sydla

Reaction score
LOL at the excuse making and rationalizing.

This is what this team is. When will you guys learn? For 25+ years, this team has been a better than average but never great enough team. They more often than not come up small in big games. Every once in awhile they throw you a bone like last weeks Eagles game making you think they really are ready for the elite level and then quickly, they turn back into a pumpkin.

It's why I have zero expectations this team will do anything again this postseason.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
Why did I pick this game to watch live?!?! Should of known that they would beat eagles so this week they would have the typical letdown cowboys style ughhh

This team cannot stop the run worth a dang

Nav22

Reaction score
Yes, but let's be real - Buffalo has only one way to the playoffs, not just the division title, the playoffs.

They are desperate, they're playing as hard as they can, there's no tomorrow. Few teams can beat a team playing like that.

Dallas is no exception.

Bet you a dollar to a donut Buffalo loses to the Chargers next week,
Easton Stick?

I'll bet my life on the Bills next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.