Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bills pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wasn't it a woman who threatened to pull out of the show because of some controversial thing? I honestly cannot even remember what the gripe was.

Yes but can't remember her name. And it was something controversial from some group and the Salvation Army. But she said she won't back out though.
This group wanted a huge donation from the Salvation Army. Heck they should be giving the donation to the Salvation Army.
I can't remember it all either.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ellie Goulding if she didn't back out I had to ask my wife who she was course he was working I text it to her and I asked who she was she told me she was a singer I was like no s***?

Never heard of her. But guess I will see what her music is like. The Mute Button is near by. :lmao:

MikeB80

Reaction score
The cowboys apparently have pictures of Witten running with his helmet off at Philly in 2007 in the locker room this week. Dak has one framed at his locker this week.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:flagwave:
3hutv4.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Let the nerves kick in.

It’s not a must win. But it’s a must win.

Just pray we start fast and finish strong. I’m so sick of getting the ball first and going three and out.
I think I figured out the slow starts. Jason Garrett's pre-game speech is putting the Boyz to sleep.

CB61

Reaction score
Now it's a short nap time that tryptophan is kicking in
Never heard of her. But guess I will see what her music is like. The Mute Button is near by. :lmao:
Me either the only thing I heard about her if the controversy surrounding the Salvation Army in the way they treat people she was going to back out then I heard nothing after that

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
You probably heard her song. It was very popular when 50 Shades came out.

There's a lot of artists I've never heard of until I hear their song and I'm like, oh, that's who sings that. :laugh:

Wichitaleafs

Reaction score
I love the Cowboys and in the same sentence want Garrett gone but unfortunately feel that Dallas will win big. 31-16.

Status
Not open for further replies.