Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Second Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayman70

Reaction score
A bad day all around. It happens to every team in the league. Today, Dallas was HORRIBLE. Defense still can't stop a physical offense. Dan Quinn still won't employ 3 LBs and the Oline still can't run block on the road. Wake me up when those things are fixed.
all it takes is us winning 1 playoff game against a big physical team. We can change the narrative but that means stop talking about it and just do it.

CB61

Reaction score
Where the hell were the officials on that play? Lol He was 3 ft out of bounds

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
A bad day all around. It happens to every team in the league. Today, Dallas was HORRIBLE. Defense still can't stop a physical offense. Dan Quinn still won't employ 3 LBs and the Oline still can't run block on the road. Wake me up when those things are fixed.
Well said.

freemanjc19

Reaction score
This is not a SB caliber team. I think most of know that, but this is what happens when you can't pound the rock or stop the run. I think the Mazi pick is starting to look like a major mistake.

ZekeTrain

Reaction score
We can blame the defense all we like. They certainly deserve it. That said, the so 'called best QB" in the league this year has only put up 3 points with 8 minutes to go in the game.

SF, Arizona, and now Buffalo have shown that all you have to do is punch these guys in the face and they fold.

Miami may hang 70 on these defense.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Proud? No. They have played like absolute crap. But you don't see me saying some of the nonsense that get typed by others here for a reason. As someone said all those fairweather who were praying for downfall anyway are happy now because they have something to criticize.
That's all most people are saying. Crap.

We're all disappointed....give us our mourning time.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Because they are playing from behind most of the time. This defense is a weak run team
But I'd rather succeed at running that fail at passing.

Teams get too excited about being down a TD or two in the first half.

Do what works.

Status
Not open for further replies.