Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Second Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

tm1119

Reaction score
3rd and 1 and you call play action with a 7 step drop?? What are you doing Mike?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
What we’re seeing right now is a preview of what we’re going to see if we face San Francisco in the playoffs. Complete domination!

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
So how goes it people we gonna blame Prescott for this game when there's really nobody open there's no run game there's nothing there and yet the defense is giving up 21 points in the first half and have 100 yards rusher in the first half the defense is getting ran the frig over... Literally the physicality of this game all goes to the bills and yes there isn't a single part of our team on all three phases of coaching that are playing well I don't wanna hear about the offense somehow in Prescott are the ones that fought for this cause they can't keep up I've said all week the defense hasn't played well all year unless they get turnovers when they don't get turnovers they get beat every game we've lost this year the defense just doesn't stop anyone

without turnovers this defense is about as average as it can be//.
We almost never force punts it seems. I don't know what the stats are on that but I feel like we might be near the bottom of the league in punts forced.

Status
Not open for further replies.