Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Second Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

morat1959

Reaction score
I’m done if they pay this clown again. He is who he is when you need him most. I can remember him coming back from 2 scores down much less 3.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Both Lines are being dominated physically. Where have I seen that before?

Mr_437

Reaction score
If the Defense doesn't get stingy this could be one to forget.

Scotman

Reaction score
If I'm a Bills' player, I'm holding spearing interfering and flopping from here on out. Why wouldn't you?

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Pretty pathetic how bad this team is against the run, Allen barely needed to pass. Cannot just be missing Hankins.

Think we have learned a lot today, they bully the bad teams and fold against the better teams inside the trenches.
You have a converted safety playing MLB. Your 255 lb MLB is out for the year. Your no. 1 "run stuffing" NT isn't good enough to even get in the game, let alone "stuff the run" You have a head coach who had Aaron Rodgers in the prime of his career for years and won ONE Super Bowl.

Lastly you have an owner who's a poor GM and won't hire a good one.

Add to that refs who have been instructed to keep their flags in their pockets unless it's an egregious, blatantly obvious foul on Buffalo.

To all the posters who picked Dallas to win by more than 4, please be more realistic next time, I mean supporting your team is fine, but not to the extent of ignoring obvious things like road records.

Not surprised at this game, didn't expect it, expected it to be a bit closer, but can't say I'm shocked....

Oh well, Go Cowboys!

slick325

Reaction score
Blown out again on the road by a good team. This team reminds me of the other Dallas teams, front-runners that have to start fast and have a lead to compete. Smh...frustrating because you want to believe things are different, but...

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
I can't understand how this team can manage to look entire different on the road. It's like their slightly ******** clones are getting sent on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.