Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
So a guy ducks. Defenders hands go on his back. He doesn't push off with either and it's leverage.

**** you refs.

I politely asked for no new weird plays that you won't see except against us and you pull that.

Just **** you.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Heath needs to be off the field. We need a legitimate safety or safeties. Seriously

They're both terrible…again, we haven't had a good safety since Woodson left Valley Ranch.

Pathetic, really, that we haven't been able to find any.

mldardy

Reaction score
I just want to stop watching the game, they did not earn that

I don't know how no one on the coaching staff doesn't lose it, please just once get in someone's face, I'm begging you. Jerry will pay your fine
Leveraging better be called every time I see a player put their hand on the opposing player when attempting to block a kick. EVERYTIME.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Why is it that whenever a new rule comes into pay it's like the league always want to use a cowboys player as an example to exemplify that rule?

superonyx

Reaction score
Defense is sitting back letting them complete passes..only thing disrupting them is D Law getting pressure from a 4 man rush.

They better mix it up or they will get carved up all day.

Alohawg1

Reaction score
After that b.s. call on the fumble and now this......I'm calling shenanigans on the nfl.

Status
Not open for further replies.