Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

benson

Reaction score
Can Dak win a game when Zeke can't find lines? Can Daks arm create lanes for Zeke?

dwreck27

Reaction score
It's always on the coaching. We praise players when the team plays well and blame coaching when they dont. Every time!

Yup these are professional players they should know everything about their craft

Woods and lawerecnce special teams plays was ridiculous

RomoFor6

Reaction score
Phantom "leverage" call and pass interference for hand fighting? Someone needs to line these refs up..

BigBlacKahuna

22Cowboys21
Reaction score
I am so tired of officiating. I'm not just talking about this game. It's terrible everywhere. Idiots on Twitter calling all Cowboy fans crybabies. I would love to see how they would react if it was their team getting horrible calls against them. The Cowboys are playing like crap but the refs are making sure they keep it that way.
It gets annoying man! Two BS calls by a crew that's known to make calls against us!

manster4ever

Reaction score
I know some fans like Brice Butler but I can't stand watching him anymore. He gets the worst penalties at the worst times.

I've never been a fan. His hands are average at best. Dropped that 3rd down throw, and it would have been a first. He's wildly overrated.

TWOK11

Reaction score
I love how Marinelli always gets an excuse. Hey.....Maybe have your DB's play on the LOS instead of 10 yards off. Broncos are going to kill us. Tired of Marinelli and his bend AND break defense.

Marinelli has done more with our talent than any other D.C. could

Status
Not open for further replies.