Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Last week Denver looked way better in the first half and terrible in the 2nd. Dallas wins this game in the 2nd half.

Injuries, refs, offense not moving the ball and all the problems we have on defense and yet only down 7. Hold to a FG and we aren't that far away. Its in reach boys

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3rd and 3

1:51 (2nd quarter)

Siemian shotgun - Siemian back, under some pressure, Siemian runs, gets the 1st down.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
If I didn't love the Cowboys so much, I wouldn't be able to tolerate these officials, how they pick and choose what to call, when to call it, and against who they want to call it on. All with NO consequences.

ALBIT

Reaction score
Great defense and a very tough building to play in. I just didnt why people were saying this was an easy win. Also color me a tad concerned. Two very good defenses and Dak has looked average at best. Howvever this is what i expected this season. Things were way too easy for him. This is the best thing for him. He has to learn how to fail. People were praising him a bit too much. Love the kid but its never this easy. He has to get better. People got way too spoiled lasr year

Status
Not open for further replies.