Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Everyone calling for Romo in this game, Prescott is getting hammered. Romo would mother****ing break in half. He's not the answer

Sadly, you might as well get ready to listen to that noise for the next 50 years.

You think of former Cowboys QB commentators, fans would actually pine for Aikman (the guys who actually won hardware), but nope.

Satchel89

Reaction score
Disappointing effort. I was worried about this because everywhere I read, The Cowboys are going to beat the Broncos. Every Pre-game show picked them and it's a tough place to go to and win. It's pretty unwatchable at this point and you can thank the refs for that and I'm sick of watching terrible officiating. I'm not giving up but I don't see the Cowboys coming back. I don't understand the decision to dress 6 receivers. Why? I would love to never see Brice Butler again, That's just me. It's one game and let's not try to jump off the ledge yet. Kind of a little rant, I'm better now

Ken

Reaction score
We have to patch our defense back together and get a few stops. I am encouraged that Dak has time in the pocket and looks good throwing it.

Hopefully we can get Zeke back on the field for some draws and short passes. Too big of a weapon to keep on the sideline.

ALBIT

Reaction score
People complaining about short passes here, think that might be because everyone knows we need something deep?

There is def something to that but i truly rhink think the whole league knows Dak will not beat anyone with his arm. They have learned how to defend us. Its up to him to male them pay. Its been way too early but so far he has done a poor job. Its a process. It takes time. Years. He has alot to learn. Its not a travesty. Just people were telling everyone how great he was. It was not fair

links18

Reaction score
Bailey is good. But won't matter, because defense sucks, coaching is horrendous and the refs are disgusting.

Carson

Reaction score
watch replay of Fg's..........arm's on Cowboys blockers all over the place..........trying to block the kick

Its a bogus play call.

It will be changed next year to a 5 yarder. Similar to Butler's penalty last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.