Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 1st half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_C_KU

Reaction score
Everyone just looks extremely lethargic. Defenders aren’t even running hard to the guy with the ball.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Lol!!! Get a grip. Many around here are losing their crap.....bad games happen. They can be a good thing to evaluate your team and make adjustments moving forward. Teams are getting film on Quinn, let's see how he adjusts.
Glad you see the silver lining ranch

CowboyG

Reaction score
Seriously Dak. He missed so many people open. Shultz was open all day. He is not seeing the field. Please get him out.
Denver’s been in his face all day. They even got pressure with 3 guys. He’s starting to get skittish.

Creeper

Reaction score
Mice tackle on Gregory. No penalty. He gets held more than any player I have seen and rarely gets called.

zeke21

Reaction score
That is why I'll never trust dak to deliver a SB. He just can't throw long. He is a bus driver qb which requires everything around him to go right.

Zeke gone for the game. Going to be a huge loss.

pansophy

Reaction score
I am tired of the absence of a pass defense though. Turnovers or bust.

jnday

Reaction score
Position switch maybe? And it’s not like Collins like brilliant today either both sides are getting pressure
MM has become a coaching god around here in the last 2-3 weeks. He has never been much more than an average coach in his career and all of this admiration and praise from fans has expanded his big head to the point where he really believes it. If continuation on the OL is as valuable as MM said it is, then he should not have moved two OLinemen when only one move should have took place.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I don’t understand why you don’t have Parsons on the line here with an extra safety in.

Quinn is mailing this one in.

Status
Not open for further replies.