Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ender

Reaction score
Can't kick field goals against this team. 0 running plays in the red zone... Not good...

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Tyron Smith's false start on the 2-yard line killed that drive. Mental mistakes are what separate the good teams from the great ones.

Jerruh

Reaction score
What does it matter if he throws it away or not. It's going to be 4th anyways if he doesn't find someone. Not to mention Money Bailey waiting for the FG

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
GET OUT OF SHOTGUN INSIDE THE 5 AND RUN THE BALL!! MY GOD THIS IS TERRIBLE PLAY CALLING!!!!!!!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Terrance Williams would have reversed back it's a TD. That was a terrible decision to break it deeper into the end zone. Dez came wide open too late running to that side of the field.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
Tony could have scored the TD if he had just took off...I admire his willingness to wait for a receiver breaking open late, but good grief...

Kingsham

Reaction score
Bill Callahan dropped the ball on that one...should have called a running play on first down before we got the sill false start.

DFWJC

Reaction score
That's tough. 1st down on about the 2, penalty and then 3 straight pass plays

I'll take 17-7, but that could haunt them.

Reaction score
Smith killed the series...

Smith didnt kill the series, Callahan did. 1st and goal at the 2, and no backs in the shotgun? You bring in 3 TEs and run the ball and dont worry about audibles or coverages or running the play clock down to 1

Status
Not open for further replies.