Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevm3

Reaction score
Somebody needs to coach this Williams guy up. He knows how to make plays, but it's his awareness. It's what he does after the ball. Nice catch, but he should have went out of bounds. We're still in reach though.

Gaede

Reaction score
This is going very well, considering how god awful our defense is.

They are just terrible. They can't stop anybody doing anything. just bad.

Jerruh

Reaction score
Well guys we are down 1 score going into the half. The defense can't play any worse in the 2nd half......right?

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
Nothing ever changes with this team. If the offense is playing well, the D falls apart and vise versa. I'm just going to watch the rest of the year and not really care about the outcome.

I have been doing that for some time...whatever it is that we are missing to be a consistent, successful team is beyond the realm of any coach and staff that we hire. I am glad I was able to see the 77 and 90's Super Bowls, because I don't even see a playoff win in our future with the way this team self destructs at the worst possible times each week.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
You can debate the details all you want, but if the Broncos score a TD every time they get the ball then we aren't going to win. I'm pretty sure even the Jaguars would stop them at least once. Sheesh.

alohawg

Reaction score
Romo is a clown, always has been. He has no sense of urgency to score TD's instead of fg's in the red zone and it inevitably comes back to haunt.....see KC game and many many more.

Gaede

Reaction score
At least Williams made a play. Sure he didn't go out of bounds but he made a play that put us in FG position. And we got points when there could be none.

dupree89

Reaction score
We have dumb players...

again, part of it is on the coach. These guys do not fear this coaching staff. Losing to Denver is expected. But making so many mistakes falls at the feet of the head coach. And JG lovers hate hearing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.