Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

fifaguy

Reaction score
This is worse than the game against GB Wade got fired for.
DUDE this reminds me of that putrid string of losses where the defense quit on Wade. Remember when the Jags and Garrard wiped the floor with us too..

Doomsay

Reaction score
Please keep clapping Jason! Glad you kept your guys comfortable during the break!

This idiot will never win anything substantial.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Does anyone still wanna blame just the defense?

Lol. It was a total team suckage. But the difference is 75% of our payroll is on offense

The offense is just as much to blame. We know what we're getting with the defense...no one expects them to be anything other than average. The offense is supposed to be the strength of this team and they've looked just as bad.

River82

Reaction score
You'd think with Dak taking up so little of the salary cap, same with Zeke, we'd be able to put together a competitive team ...

The Natural

Reaction score
I hate Byron Jones. I try not to EVER hate any guys on a team I've loved since 1978 but he's so GD hateable it isn't funny. To think we could have had Collins and that NY got him instead is sickening. Jones is softer than Charmin. Just hate watching him fail. He is a joke.
some of us have been saying it since the GB playoff game but people here didnt want to believe it

Status
Not open for further replies.