Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Getting our ***** handed to us today. Dak has looked like crap all day. Diggs has played lazy football, WR’s can’t make a play, the offensive line has played like trash, Zeke is hurt. Only 2 players came to play today Parsons and Gregory that’s it.

That blocked punt sealed the deal the team was completely deflated after that.

Fmart322

Reaction score
Worst game as a Cowboys fan I've seen in a while.
Just when you think the Cowboys finally figured out a winning formula they prove everyone wrong and drop this stinker.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Still got a second half of season to play have Not one the Division yet. Forget about the likes of the Rams were Not going to beat the Giants, Eagles, or *** playing like this

Creeper

Reaction score
Cowboys making Teddy Bridgewater look like a HoF QB. This is just like last year. This defense is showing absolutely nothing. Hopefully this is just one of those games because the NFL is a copycat league. In the meantime, the Giants are beating the Raiders, a team I think is going to give Dallas some problems.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
giphy.gif

the teacher .

RGVCowboy956

Reaction score
In spurts if you've seen football enough you're able to see the fault in bad occurrences...the defensive strategies play to play have been off in spacing and timing, quite frankly the worst I've seen since last year. Case in point that two point conversion. Embarrassing

Xeven

Reaction score
He's just off. Having a bad day. Out of synch.

Remember, he had the bye week and then missed a game.
His legs look fine though. He had a nice run with acceleration earlier and has been maneuverable.

Over a 17 game season, pretty much every QB has an off day. At least he hasn't turned it over yet. :D

Example
Rodgers in week 1:
133 yards passing
0 TDs
2 Ints

It's an awful day for Dak and really, the offense as a whole....at least thru 3 quarters
it happens. Just hopefully only once or twice a year.
Then put Rush in.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
This *** whopping reminds me of every time we needed to win the last game of the season and would turn in a duck. Eagles. Giants would just whopp us like we didn't care.
Same today.
Makes me sooo mad this is happening again. My fault for buying in this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.