Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beastsfromthenfceast

Reaction score
All week when everyone was so confident this would be an easy game , I said , not so fast , this is the Cowboys we are talking about. You never know.

lqmac1

Reaction score
Take your ******** QB an injured RB out of the game. MM is absolutely brain dead. You’re down 30 points, why in the **** are they still in the game?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I don't even know how to judge today's game since we were bad all across the board.

Trajan

Reaction score
The QB that played for Dallas was the worst QB in the league. I don't even think Denver put any real pressure or had any special coverage that was just and awful performance overall by a QB. One of the worst you will see in the NFL by any QB.

I'm going with he is still hurt. Dumb to play him, obviously something is wrong with him and his throwing. If we are a legit team, rest the QB, get him healthy and play the long game even if Rush gets you a loss. This was the worst choice, play a hurt QB and take the loss.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Funny how Dak haters talk about Dak fans disappearing, when that is what a good majority of the Anti-Dak crowd has been doing for 7 weeks. :rolleyes:

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak needs to see this through and get his team in the endzone. He is the one who rushed back from injury. Get out there and play then.
That’s nonsense. Game is over. No need to risk injury.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
The Packers got blown out by a team who right now is losing to the Falcons. But since it happened in week 1, people forget that.

Right, people need to stop talking like there are guaranteed wins in the NFL. There are no guaranteed wins. Every team has the opportunity on any given Sunday to beat you.

Big_C_KU

Reaction score
Failure of the OL led to failure of Dak which led to the failure of the WRs.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
The QB that played for Dallas was the worst QB in the league. I don't even think Denver put any real pressure or had any special coverage that was just and awful performance overall by a QB. One of the worst you will see in the NFL by any QB.

Dak did play his worst game of the last several years. What a stinker. totally off and uninspired.

Status
Not open for further replies.