Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

khiladi

Reaction score
Thus wasn’t a game where everything went wrong, where you can just say it was one game. This was a game where Denver flat out beat this team in every phase of the game.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I don’t see us winning a SB. They laid down today like a sick dog. Deep passes to Lamb that you would think he would catch but don’t…. He was catching him earlier. Cooper dropping one right to him. A NFL WR makes these catches but today they drop them. As the game slips away they play worse and worse…

Look at how we played all season up until 3 minutes in to this game. Then they lay down.

Maybe this sparks our team for the rest of the year. We still have a lot of talent in our team. And we seem to be finding another WR with Turner. That said, we are learning why to take every game serious and never overlook an opponent.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Turner looking good.

Let's just call this a practice game for Prescott after 3 weeks.

morat1959

Reaction score
So we're about to get another cosmetic TD probably.. CHanges nothing about how I will feel about this performance. We have sucked today.. No two ways about it. A total team effort.. I can't even blame any one guy.. unless we wanna go with McCarthy.. It's the head coach's job to get the team ready to play.. He failed to do so today..
Sniff sniff…Dak hurt you feelings?

Bigdog

Reaction score
Well maybe now we aren’t going to wrap up the NFL East by Thanksgiving. Maybe it’ll be the week after lol.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
this fan base is a bunch of plastic people man....meltdown when things get hot. Y’all don’t deserve to see a winner. We’ve been dominant all year and finally we lay an egg and you people crying like a bunch little babies. Get a grip and sack up you softies

It's pretty pathetic to watch. Be mad, but don't throw a fit and decide the season is cooked because newsflash, it isn't.

Syron

Reaction score
The defense was exposed, but they've actually been bad all year. Only Digg's picks and the offense have covered it up. With the OL playing like they did today, we are a very bad team.
Like you said, they have been bad all year. That's way I don't think there is a blueprint for the league. TOs have covered those issues in the past, but the key to winning has been the play of the offense. But noone that pays attention really believed we had a good defense. Even Diggs and all that talk of his takeaways, still gave up massive yards every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.