Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Cooper out, letting Turner play some.

My take away, dumb play calling to start that just snowballed. Players were in cruise mode, and everyone, including Dak were just off.
Parsons played well. Everyone else .....
Please let this be a one off. But I'm not sure ...

Thats how I see it too. This is one of those you throw out and immediately just go to preparing for Atlanta.

GoldenR

Reaction score
Parsons is saying I need a F****** raise!!!!! Now! If the big boy on offense gets 40 mill., I need to talk to Jerry!!!!!

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If you have ever played sports in your entire life you know the feeling when your team just comes out flat and not ready to play. Nothing can go right and it feels like you're fighting an absolute avalanche no matter how hard you try. I've played on some football teams that ended up going all the way even after having a game like that.

Cydios

Reaction score
You know they kept comparing this team to the 90s championship teams. The loses they had weren't blow outs like this

garyo1954

Reaction score
I firmly believe that had McCarthy kicked the FG on that 2nd 4th down attempt this game would have turned out differently. Not saying Dallas would have won but I think not making that 4th down attempt changed the complexion of the game.

I firmly believe if we had made that fourth down, the game would have been different too.
You're not winning the game in the first quarter anyway. So why not take the chance?
You're supposed to be the dominant team this game......DOMINATE!

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I firmly believe that had McCarthy kicked the FG on that 2nd 4th down attempt this game would have turned out differently. Not saying Dallas would have won but I think not making that 4th down attempt changed the complexion of the game.
They had what, 3 4th down attempts get stuffed? 2 early on? I like to gamble and the odds of going for it on 4th and short are good, sometimes you come up craps 3x in a row.

Trajan

Reaction score
Well, will be interesting to see what the staff does this week, hope this was just a fluke.

khiladi

Reaction score
Denver is giving him "Pity" scores.
Ohh how nice of them.....

That as well, but you also notice how completely different he starts playing when the game is over.

I came in the second quarter, but they showed some replays of the ‘struggling’ offense and I saw Dak just bailing from the left side with no real pressure. The game was still being fought.

Status
Not open for further replies.