Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

John813

Reaction score
Never thought I would get more enjoyment watching Miami this year over Dallas. This team is putrid today. Broncos should try for a 40 point blowout

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
What the actual? Can we please all now agree that dak is a big problem when he isn't behind a dominant line with the best 2 running back combo in the league ripping it up?

Comical. Just comical.

Also why are we going for the home run every time?! Get a 1st and find somebody tempo.

Bring in rush and see what he can do.
No Mr over reaction
It's just one game

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Good points, but completely disagree with your pedestal take. I want him to succeed. I have alot of $ on mvp for Dak when it was 18/1!
Not sure what you think being put on a pedestal means if you are disagreeing that not a single person puts him on a pedestal

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Bucs lost 5 games last year. We lost more in every Super Bowl season we had. Losses happen. This isn’t our last. Probably isn’t even our second to last. Relax. It’s all a part of the NFL season experience.

Knew loses were coming. Just hoping the unearned hype calms down now. Loses do happen of course as you said

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Dak an overrated hack. Pads his stats against average and poor defenses; stinks it up against solid defenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.