Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
3rd straight game defenses are focused on shutting down the middle of the field (primarily Dalton Schultz). This time, the QB and WRs aren't making the defense pay. The Broncos are forcing Dak to make perfect throws outside and/or the WRs to make contested catches with little separation.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We're going to come out of this game a better team for it. Most players on our team have never really experienced team success in the NFL. The falcons are a good team to tee off on after a showing like this. We need to regroup and realize that what we put out there today is not what this team is. Be mad about this showing, but realize it does not have to define this team.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
Maybe this team needed to be sent back down to earth, only good I can come up with in this disaster.

Cydios

Reaction score
Denver studied and knows the routes.. better pull some of those other plays

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
TD coming up. As bad as the D is playing, they've only given up 19 points and after 2 1/2 almost 3 quarters, O should be better than that. Clearly Dak and the entire offense are to blame here especially the 4th down plays not going for points in the first quarter and getting smacked losing confidence.
They’ve got to be exhausted.

Sydla

Reaction score
I mean Dak is awful. Like find the worst rookie QB performance you could find and it would still be better than this.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
But some fans tend to only pay attention to Cowboys games and believe that other teams in the playoff hunt don't have games like this.
Well this game is just an embarrassment. I've seen good teams have bad games, but this is awful. Everyone is playing like poop.

The broncos are not a good team. They have a bad offense and the cowboys can't slow them down

bewp7

Reaction score
Steven A Smith is going have a good time with this Monday. Good thing I don’t watch 1st and 10.

good

jerry should record it and make the whole team and every coach watch it

Status
Not open for further replies.