Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trajan

Reaction score
The question is, is this a spirit breaking game that exposes us and begins a trend of us getting blown out for the rest of the season? People were saying don’t get caught up on the Carolina hype when they were 3-0. Were we too quick to get caught up on the 6-1 Dallas hype? Is this another .500 team?

This is the question. If it was a Jimmy Johnson team, people would be cut, and valley Ranch would be suffering tomorrow. With McCarthy ? I really don't know.

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
Rarely have I seen a team so disinterested . *** disgusting. This looks a lot like EVERY other year to me. I have been very skeptical every year lately, saying show me first. I admit I bought in this year. This team is still soft in the middle. And where the pass rush. The frikkin Broncos have replacements along their o line!!
I had suspicions . The team had spurts against the Giants, Eagles, Chargers and Vikes that was very reminiscent of years past.

There is no excuse other than the team is smoke and mirrors

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I'm glad I took a break from playing COD to come back and see this. lol

9of11

Reaction score
This Denver D has a lot more passion than our D...they will play till the end and try to shut out the Cowboys...

Status
Not open for further replies.