Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos post game thread ***

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Some players shine in these situations. Others don't. Doesn't mean you can't win a Super Bowl with them. But time grows short.

felix360

Reaction score
Im so sick of Romo and his mistakes for every big game. Just so tired.

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
We did some things well, and others poorly. We had to have a flawless game against the Broncos to win, and we didn't.

popp1234

Reaction score
Hey, atleast I won $50 on the Romo pick! I was just that sure Boy Wonder was going to do it. Amazing...just freaking amazing!

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
I just couldn't feel worse for Romo. He has one of the best games at that position in the history of the league and all they'll remember is the interception. Story of his career.

Fredd

Reaction score
that was the game of the year...and we can probably say that for the entire regular season

Gaede

Reaction score
Ppl wanted gunslingin Romo all week. There he is! In all his glory

TimHortons

TheXFactor
Reaction score
It's a catch 22. Without Romo, we guaranteed lose. With Romo, well, that happens

newlander

Reaction score
Some players shine in these situations. Others don't. Doesn't mean you can't win a Super Bowl with them. But time grows short.

true enough....everything unfolded today like it always unfolds with this team. I have NO emotion whatsoever right now. Even if we would've won, the Skins would have hammered us next week. They can't handle ANY kind of success. This game was kinda laughable today...like a scrimmage. I like to watch good defense and both these teams SUCK in that area. Just a sham....Broncos wont' win super bowl....Seattle or someone who plays some defense will: just like Baltimore last season.