Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos Pre-Game Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can anyone confirm Dak is playing? The Packers vs Chiefs game is already boring enough without Rodgers, can't have back to back game without a starting QB.

Also shout out to Daylight Saving Time for giving me an extra hour to do my coursework before da Cowboys game!

He's playing.

But you should still watch. They could pull it off.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
We're being invaded.

This is why I was against Rockport moving out of Texas.

That's surprising, they're not all that good and they don't even have a huge fanbase outside of Colorado and the sparsely populated Mountain West. It's not like one of the big market teams like the 49ers or Raiders or Packers are coming to town...

remdak

Reaction score
That's surprising, they're not all that good and they don't even have a huge fanbase outside of Colorado and the sparsely populated Mountain West. It's not like one of the big market teams like the 49ers or Raiders or Packers are coming to town...
I think it’s just that they only get one chance every eight years to play in Dallas

Reactions: BAT

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You really need new material. Your routine has grown oh so stale. Everyone knows you do it to tickle your juvenile funnybone, but you might want to move on to something else.
Juvenile, I think it’s a full grown funny bone. It makes it not funny at all

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I feel it as well see my post above his..a team lays an egg at least once year getting beat by a lessor team when you are 2td faves lol

have an odd 2019 jet game type gut feeling..
Nope, this is not the same old Cowboys. Denver is better than the Vikings. This will be our best game yet

Status
Not open for further replies.