Game Day *** Cowboys vs Browns 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cydios

Reaction score
And the Browns get the ball back.. with the ball back second half.. Browns are about to have a historic clinic and Dallas is going to be embarrassed VS THE BROWNS AT HOME. EMBARRASSED YET??

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
8-8 is optimistic for this team more like 5-11 or worse. On the bright side, it will mean better draft picks, the downside the guy doing the picking is an imbecile

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Look, I know we're terrible, but have you ever had a crab and havarti melt sandwich at Robert's Grill in Kittery, ME? There is beauty in the world. You just have to look.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Bench Zeke if you have any self respect. Show this team what accountability looks like. Bench Steele

That’s showing the team you’ve given up! It’s not like Pollard has done anything today.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Sucky not picked off. Stupid play calling. Inside slants where unstoppable so what does Kellen do? Stop calling them of course. Why keep doing what works... The Cowboy way

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Cowboys are great at beating themselves with dumb plays. But no worries, here comes a Baker turnover.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
I have said repeatedly there is no way to tell which team will show up. I was wrong. The crappy cowboys have shown up four weeks in a row.

We are what we are, a bad team.

Gaede

Reaction score
So I think this team is suffering from a coaching problem.

EJK24

Reaction score
To think we were favored by alot of people in this game is pretty amazing when you see just how bad this defense is.

Sydla

Reaction score
Blame talent all you want but Nolan is total trash.

His hire will sink an entire season.

Status
Not open for further replies.