Game Day *** Cowboys vs Browns 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsb357

Reaction score
turning point in this game was Jaylon Smith penalty....

now the boy genius KM has to wrestle it back by some great play calling in the second half.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Jerry should take over from dumber Stephen.

1st and 10 Cleveland

Mayfield play action under pressure throws out of bounds.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Thief Lawrence stood up by a backup tackle lol. Defend him though. He takes on blocks or something, right?

heir

Reaction score
But guys, the new head coach hasn't had the offseason to implement his system.......wait.....neither did the Browns.....never mind.....

Hardline

Reaction score
Dak is 12/15 for 197 yards and 2 TD passes.

Fumbled once because he has a terrible RT facing Myles Garrett and Garrett got to him fast.

Meanwhile the defense has given up 1,000 yards in almost 2 quarters of play against Baker Mayfield.

Yeah, he's 100% right.

You also have a low football IQ.
I actually played the game. I've forgotten more about football than you ever known.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
One thing is certain, which is that Mike Nolan should not be allowed to run this defense for much longer.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Every offense on our schedule is circling their game against us. We're contract makers. And Dak has to thanking our D, because they are earning him some serious cash with the stats he'll get this year.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Besides starting CBs who are only good for special teams, biggest issue I see is our DE’s. DTs are pushing the middle of that line, but 4 out of 5 DEs suck at playing standing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.