***Cowboys vs Browns 1st half thread***

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
cml750;4844700 said:
I somehow doubt it is the end of the Garrett era, but there Bestowed no doubt it SHOULD be the end of the extremely pitiful Jason Garrett era. Heck, Hos may be the only fan he has left.

After the embarrassment on thanksgiving he will have few othee choices

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Gameover;4844717 said:
disagree.

Romo can't play anymore.Deal with it.

He has a good run.It's over

Romo is going to be resigned and be the quarterback of this team for a few more years.

Deal with it or get the heck out of here.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
fanfromvirginia;4844721 said:
Silver lining: Jerry has got to see the error of going skimpy on resources to the OL, right?

Is there any indication Jerry has ever learned anything from his failures?

MegaMagick

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4844715 said:
Garrett probably gets a contract extension after this game, even if we lose 30-0. Jerry LOVES him, he'd keep Garrett over Romo if it came down to it.

Must be nice to have job security like that while the Browns coach is having to survive every week

If Garrett gets an extension after being shutout by the browns, i will kill the guy myself.

That should/will never happen.

Zordon

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4844715 said:
Garrett probably gets a contract extension after this game, even if we lose 30-0. Jerry LOVES him, he'd keep Garrett over Romo if it came down to it.

Must be nice to have job security like that while the Browns coach is having to survive every week
Garrett 5 year extension.
Romo 5 year extension.
Sensabaugh 3 year extension.
Free 8 year extension.
Scandrick 10 year extension.
Smith got hurt in the 1st half so he gets a 15 year extension.

Numbers921

Benched
Reaction score
MegaMagick;4844710 said:
What has been the bright spot of the Garrett era? The best moment?

Us thinking he would be an actual good head coach? That's really all i can think of.

Probably that win against in the Giants in his first game. High point of the Garrett Era out of the gate. :lmao2:

Pabst

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4844720 said:
Can someone tell me again about how soft our schedule is in the last half of the year?

Softer than Charmin, but not quite as soft as our team.

Man, what a mess.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
jchap;4844724 said:
Win or lose hopefully this half will have opened some eyes in the front office on the state of our line.

How many times has that been said though? Too many! Yet it doesn't change....he thought that taking T. Smith would fix it. First OL we took high in the draft in years....

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Silver lining: Jerry has got to see the error of going skimpy on resources to the OL, right?

Jerry only sees fans continuing to show up and spend their hard earned money on admission and overpriced drinks and food.

JoeCorrado

Reaction score
So much panic from so many people. It's like so few people here have any faith at all unless the Cowboys dominate for 60 minutes. C'mon guys, 13 points is hardly the end of the game, let alone the end of the season, or the end of the world. Go to your neighbors house and borrow some faith for crying out loud... if not faith, at least try to find a bit of hope from somewhere.

Some fans are so funny when it comes to actually enjoying a simple game of football. All you seem to watch is the scoreboard.

:laugh2:

Cowboy_Shawn

Reaction score
jason54858;4844714 said:
Had to work today for some reason. What did I miss? Is our corners looking bad?

Nope the Cowboys just suck in the trenches and the Browns are whipping them on both sides of the lines.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4844720 said:
Can someone tell me again about how soft our schedule is in the last half of the year?

Aikman said it best last week: Opposing teams see Dallas and THEY see a "soft" spot on their schedule

StylisticS

Reaction score
dragon_mikal;4844719 said:
Don't even try to argue with these guys. They only show up when the Cowboys are losing or Romo is having a bad time of it. If the Cowboys were winning or Romo was lighting it up you wouldn't here a peep from them.

Yeah I know and the person I quoted is a chronic Romo hater.

Gameover

Reaction score
dragon_mikal;4844728 said:
Romo is going to be resigned and be the quarterback of this team for a few more years.

Deal with it or get the heck out of here.

Many more years of suckitude, I guess...

The guy cant play anymore...Deal wit it

MegaMagick

Reaction score

the oline has been bad to mediocre for quite awhile now. like the past 4-5 years or so.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4844636 said:
Doug Free is awful.

Our front office is clueless when it comes to evaluating players...

Unfortunately, our owner is out of ideas, and he knows he's out of ideas. He feels powerless over the team, and I honestly believe he's finding shelter in the only power he still has: making the lives of fans miserable.

Fixed