Game Day *** Cowboys vs Browns 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Road teams are winning every game but one today, so far.

Offenses are able to do things on the road this year that they'd never be able to do otherwise - changing plays at the line, using hard counts, no problem with small or no crowds.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
is there anyone on the coaching staff that has DC experience that can take over for Nolan? We can't continue with this BS. Can't stop anyone, and can't create turnovers. This is pathetic!

George Edwards...

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
We have drafted crap talent on defense for the last few years. It’s obvious our scouts overrated the talent that the previous coaching staff wanted. This defense needs to be blown up. There is no putting untalented players in a position to win match ups. We should’ve never let guys like Hitchens and Wilson go it was a big mistake.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
This team sucks overall right now, no defense, turnovers galore on offense, idiots “Pollard” on ST.

I was hopeful with a new coaching staff but this team is atrocious right now, no excuses.

Other teams are thriving in spite of the pandemic, so I am not buying that crap.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Look I’m not against chopping heads off. But The offense is putting the defense in a really bad spot repeatedly. Have we had a lead at any point this season for more than 30 seconds. I’m asking for a friend.
We had it today for more than 30 seconds

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Look I’m not against chopping heads off. But The offense is putting the defense in a really bad spot repeatedly. Have we had a lead at any point this season for more than 30 seconds. I’m asking for a friend.
You’re right the offense needs to take a ton of the blame. It’s just a bad team.

mmohican29

Reaction score
I am just having a hard time believing that this is the product that they’re serving up to the fans this season. Coaching is horrible, players are horrible, especially on defense. It’s an absolute ****show. It’s indefensible that this is the best we can do.

It is. I mean this is week 4. Not even a pulse on the entire Defensive side of the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.