Game Day *** Cowboys vs Browns 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeke21

Reaction score
Can't lie.. got a little excited when we got back to within 3 with 3:24 left to play. I think the special team kick was the wrong choice.. I think we could have just gone for a good kick off. Try for a 3rd straight stop when they would be run committed. With a TO and 2min warning.. you could have had a chance to get the ball back with 1:40 or something like that.. with a FG needed to tie.

Bad execution all round.

But gotta love how our offence rolls against prevent defence..

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
The fact that he was mentioned at all. There are 21 under performing starters before you get to Dak.

He did stall a drive by himself in the second half. First half he was holding on to the ball too long. I do like how he is during comeback mode, but a lot of the reason we are having to be in comeback mode is his doing as well. You guys try to shield him from any blame. When we lost under romo, people had a right to blame him in part as they do when we are under dak and he is partly responsible.

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
I am still
Pissed at the kick.
I would be just as pissed as you if I didn’t abandon all hope of winning this game at halftime. Try to look at this as entertainment in what would normally be a long drug out blowout in any other situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.