Game Day *** Cowboys vs Browns 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmohican29

Reaction score
I'd go with my rage quit plan I offered mid 2nd Q. There's no need to play anymore if this is going to be our football team in 2020.

seamus18

Reaction score
So is it possible after this game that we can cut Dontari Poe or Antwaun woods and sign Damon Harrison, cut Darian Thompson and pick up Earl Thomas, cut Wilson and pick up Eric Reid, cut......

wecasa

Reaction score
again. someone has to confront ownership about this pathetic display of ineptitude. ONE THING HAS BEEN CONSTANT FOR THE LAST 20+ YEARS!!!!

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Yep

13 of 16, 197 yards 2 TD's.

Yep. Get rid of him
Should have had a pick. Lost a fumble.

The sack was on the tackle but he still put it on the ground. You have to know garrett is coming when steele is blocking him one on one. I don't care if it was the wrong call to have him blocked one on one. But the QB has no know the situation.

Bottom line, we put up 14 points in the half and turned it over twice. There's not a single silver lining on offense or defense

fishspill

Reaction score
Down 24 to the Browns and Pollard can’t get the touchback mark.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Play for Trevor Lawrence.

And I'm being serious. Trade almost everybody.

Unlikable team and a toxic mix.

Fire out the door should be the idiot HotBoyz - Crawford, Lawrence and Smith. Also toss out LVE

CWR

Reaction score
Hats off to Rob Marinelli.

Hes the real winner today.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don’t even think it is coaching at this point, this is a talentless defense built on hopes and dreams by Jerry et al who are quick to overpay on the wrong guys. Nolan may or may not be bad but this current crop of players is on someone else.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Well, the season isn't over. Let's get that out of the way. The NFCE is atrocious so Jerry is definitely not throwing in the flag any time soon. That said, I think we can all agree, even the biggest optimists, that this team absolutely does not have thr make-up to win meaningful games in December or January.

So, who are the best LBs in the draft and how do we get the top 3?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry and Stephen need to do a Netflix show and call it Two Jones one Cup!!!! I wonder who will get the reference????

Status
Not open for further replies.