Game Day *** Cowboys vs Browns 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Washington had a lead on this team after 3 quarters. People are foolish to think we are much better than any team in the division, if at all.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
aren't you the guy that flipped out and wanted to make all these bets with me because I said this wasn't a talented team in the summer and predicted 7-9?
Why didn't you accept the bet back then?

Now you want to come out and thump your chest? GTHOH!!!

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Everyone wanted a coaching change and we needed a coaching change. It is appearing that MM was not the correct choice.
A coach can't change a culture that was 10 years in the making over night, especially in 4 games. He needs to see what players he is keeping, who he is getting rid of and what he needs to improve the team.

Blake

Reaction score
Wow I made the mistake of turning this one back on to see what was happening, didn’t think it could get worse

I’m actually hoping Cleveland scores 60, these guys need to be humiliated

I came back for the comedy. These posers desserve to be laughed at

Cmac

Reaction score
You cannot give a weak defense short field. Count the turnovers overall and see what the average length of the field is
This game is headed to Cleveland's Highlight film for the year.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
does it really count as "reading" the blitz if they are running right at you while you stare at them?

Dak has to see that and dump it off, but Kellen Moore May not have given him an outlet there. I need to see the play again but this could be a design issue where Dak didn’t have an option. Still though, you tuck that puppy and run. Don’t take the sack.

Status
Not open for further replies.